Emotional Intelligence for a Compassionate World: Workbook for Enhancing Emotional Intelligence Skills
by Barbara A. Kerr, PhD
Emotional Intelligence skills and competencies are the fertile ground for creating a more compassionate world. Emotional Intelligence for a Compassionate World is an engaging, self-paced workbook for individuals and teams who want to increase their Emotional Intelligence. By enhancing these skills, individuals will enhance their ability to empathize with others and to act with compassion—and to be the change they wish to see in the world.
The workbook includes:
- An overview of Emotional Intelligence
- A 30-item assessment of Emotional Intelligence skills
- Scenarios to illustrate each of five dimensions of Emotional Intelligence
- Exercises and activities for experiential learning
- More than 50 practical, easy-to-implement techniques to enhance Emotional Intelligence skills
- Action Plan guide to chart a path toward greater well-being and connection with others
- Plan for Compassionate Action guide to help individuals apply Emotional Intelligence skills and bring more compassion to their lives and to the world
Emotional Intelligence for a Compassionate World is a step-by-step guide for enhancing and applying Emotional Intelligence skills—in individuals, in families, in the workplace, in communities, and in the interconnected societies of people throughout the world.